Kinverch 1000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
The Kinvech 1000w pure sinve wave power inverter can turn DC (battery) power into AC (household) power effectively and will always be the best choilce for charging most Blender, TV, gaming systems, refrigerator, microwave, computer, etc.
List Price: USD 129.99
Still think about power consuming of you household applicances? Don’t be. No matter you are at camping, at road trip or any remote location from your home, the Kinverch 1000 watt pure sine wave power inverter is the best gear you’ll need. This 1000w pure sine wave inverter can convert 12 volt DC (direct current) power to standard 110 volt AC (alternating current) power after you contact it with your car battery. With 2 AC socket and 1 USB port and 1000w continuous output power, you can charge your phone, laptops, iPhone, iPad and run your small or big electronics appliances etc freely after contact them with your car battery or other battery source.
The application of cooling fan and internal fuse, LED light alarm & circuit shut down protection design form multiple protections can ensure your device work safely. Perfectly suit your camping, outdoors, vacations, road trips.
Extra Safety Ensurance for Sensitive Electronics and Appliances
Pure sine wave inverter has the modified sine wave power inverter’s ability, but more than that. Because Kinverch 1000w pure sine wave inverter offers a nice pure and smooth sine wave current which is much similar to the electric current that you would have at home when you plug into the electrical grid.
So for some laptops, printers, coffee makers, dimmers, digital clocks, fluorescent lights, fans, microwaves, and battery chargers, this 1000 watt inverter will be the best choice among all inverters.
This 1000w pure sine wave inverter not only suits for sensitive electronics and appliances, such as gaming systems and televisions, printers, coffee makers, dimmers, etc, but also works perfectly well with most small appliances, such as lap top, cell phone, kindle, fan, LED light…
Efficient Cooling Fan
The cooling fan of car battery inverter will start to work when the temperature of the heat sink reaches 104℉. The high-speed cooling fans will dissipate heat and keep the inverter running safely and effectively at a low temperature, extra safety to users.
Led Light Alarm and Circuit Shut Down Protection
The green LED light means the 1000 watt inverter is safe and ok to use.
The red LED light and alarm sound usually mean overload, overheat, low voltage, high voltage or short circuit, that’s when you need to turn off the power inverter or adjust the number of the connected devices. If you don’t take actions, the pure sine power inverter will automatically turn off to protect the whole circuit.
This 12v to 110v inverter for car is made of heavy-duty materials, ultra-durable, and pvc cables ensure high durability and prevent leakage of electricty.
I purchased this primarily to charge power tool batteries and has exceeded my expectations. My batteries get a full charge almost as fast as a traditional outlet. Was super easy to install and operate.
Well built -
So far so good on the inverter. Have only run small items and everything seems to be fine. Have not run the full test at full capacity yet - so may update review later.....
This product worked great for what we needed. We installed this in our travel trailer and it ran 2 cpap machines all night with power left the next morning for our dsughter to watch TV. So happy we didn't need to start up the generator to early. (Note: we have 2 deep cycle marine batteries that this runs off of)
Nice size to keep in truck or car
I liked the size of the unit. I use this to charge 18 volt batteries for our communication panels, in the oil field.
This is a great inverter. Exactly as described.
Input voltage:12.8~13.2 VDC
Output voltage: 110-125V AC
Continuous output power: Up to 1000W
Surge output power (0.1 second):2000W
Input overvoltage shutdown:16±0.5VDC
Input Undervoltage alarm: 10.5±0.5VDC
Input low voltage shutdown: 10±0.5VDC
Output wave: Pure sine wave
USB port: DC 5V/2A
1 x 1000W Kinverch power inverter
2 x Car Battery Cables
1 x Ground Cable
1 x User manual
● Potek also has the 1000w modified sine wave power inverter and 1500w modified sine wave power inverter on sale now. Check them out.
● Warranty: 18-month
● Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
● Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter.
● Keep the unit away from water and flammable material or in any location which may accumulate flammable fumes or gases.
● To reduce the risk of electric shock, unplug the unit from the outlet before attempting any maintenance or cleaning. Turning off controls will not reduce this risk.
● The inverter draws low amperage from the battery with the main ON/OFF switch turned on and no load connected. To prevent battery discharge, turn the inverter off when you are not using it.
● Only connect the power inverter to a 12V battery or power supply.
● Do not let the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in a cool environment.
● Don’t use the inverter with a product that draws a higher wattage the inverter can provide, as this may cause damage to the inverter and product.