Potek 1500W Power Inverter - Red
No matter it is in your vehicle, boat, motorcycle, RV, truck, Camper, tail-gating, camping, kid’s soccer games, or anywhere you need to turn DC (battery) power into AC (household) power, Potek 1500w power inverter is always the best choice.
List Price: USD 89.99 Save -10.00 USD
You can also click here to Buy on Amazon
The Potek 1500 watt inverter has 2 AC outlets and 2 USB outlets which can offer power to cell phones, digital cameras, electrical fans, freezers, floodlights, microwaves and other electronics you might find in an RV. If you plan to go on a road trip, camping, business trip or any trip that you need to spend a long time on the road with your car, truck or RV, this modified sine wave inverter will be a must-have gear. Just imagine how relief and relex you can be if you need to power up the electronic devices in the middle of nowhere.
To give our customers a safe and pleasant using experience, Potek has added multiple protections, including two cooling fans and an audible alarm to quickly alert you to overloads, over voltage or overheating.
If you find a lower advertised price on any Potek product, give us a chance to match or beat it. In most cases we can because we are the factory!
Super Power Inverter
This 1500 watt inverter provides 1500W continuous DC to AC power output and 3000W surge capacity so it can power up most devices which is less than 1500w.
Potek Power Inverter 1500w comes with 2 AC outlets and 2 USB ports so if you contact it with any 12v DC battery, it will have enough AC outlets for you to use. After contacting, you can use it to charge cell-phone, laptop, electric light, digital camera, Videocon, TV, electrical fan, electrical tools, freezer, flood lights, microwaves, and other electronics refrigerator, cell phones, fans, etc.
Suit for Car, Home or Outdoor
Potek 1500 watt power inverter can always be useful no matter it is hurricane, storm, power failure or road trip, camping, power emergeny, business trip. All you need to do is connect this inverter to a 12V battery system and then you will be able to power up for most of your electronic devices!
Advanced Protections with Audible Alarm
This car power inverter is equipped with 6 built-in 30A mini slip fuses, 2 cooling fans and audible alarm to against over voltage, low voltage, overload, short circuit, over heat. From all these protections, we want to tell you that Potek always care about our customers’ safety.
By the way, the built-in cooling fan only starts working when temperature is over 104℉.
good so far
have been using it for a few months nonstop, no problem.
Works great an excellent customer service
Better than my old one
Like this 1500 watt power inverter. It is not as huge as I think. And it is very quiet. I mainly use it for my RV. It did powered up most of the small applications in my RV such as hair fryer, small microwave . So far so good
Happy to find this
I was going to purchase a 1500 watt modified inverter, but after comparing different models and reviews , I finally choose Potek modified 1500 watt inverter. I am happy I did. Five stars!Solid build and simple to hook up. Remember to connect it to hard wire terminals directly for heave duty loads like oven, pump or a heater. Will try other inverter in the future. Good communication form a professional seller.
Power (2 AC Outlets): 1500W Rated, 3000W Peak
Two USB output: DC 5V/2A
Output wave: modified sine wave
Nominal input voltage:12.8-13.2VDC
Nominal output voltage: 110-125VDV
Battery cables:One black,one red,3.28′
1 x Potek 1500W Power Inverter
2 x Car Battery Cables
1 x Ground Wire
1 x User Manual
● Potek also has 2000w car power inverter and 1000 watt power inverterfor sale, check them out.
● Warranty: 18-month
● Please turn of the inverter while your car is off.
● Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter.
● Keep the unit away from water and flammable material or in any location which may accumulate flammable fumes or gases.
● To reduce risk of electric shock, unplug unit from outlet before attempting any maintenance or cleaning. Turning off controls will not reduce this risk.
● The inverter draws low amperage from the battery with the main ON/OFF switch turned on and no load connected. To prevent battery discharge,turn the inverter off when you are not using it.
● Only connect the power inverter to a 12V battery or power supply.
● Do not let the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in cool environment.
● Don’t use the inverter with a product that draws a higher wattage the inverter can provide,as this may cause damage to the inverter and product.