Potek 500W Power Inverter - Black
500W Potek Power Inverter is a high performance, yet slim and compact device which is perfect for blenders, TV's, gaming systems, computers, cooking appliances, power tools and other household electronics.
List Price: USD 32.99
If you go out with the Potek 500 watt power inverter mounted inside your vehicle, we are sure it will be a perfect road trip or camping experience. Image, if you have kids in the back seat, they can plug in their Xbox, laptops, etc after you contact the portable inverter to your cigarette lighter port. It’s also great for business trips because after you get laptop plugged in, and it will be powered directly off of the inverter. If you need to use your laptop, or you need to charge it up on a long road trip, this portable and cheap car power inverter will definitely be a must-have.
Potek understands that nobody likes to have huge machines occupying unnecessary space for the sake of providing electricity, it is important to always have a backup in case you do not have access to a power source nearby, rights? This is when our 500w power inverter will be your rescue.
Overload, overheat, input low voltage, input high voltage and short circuit protection. The inverter can automatically turn itself off to protect the whole circuit.
On the front of the 500 watt power inverter you will find 2 standard US 3-prong AC outlets, a 2.1A USB Power Port. The AC outlets are for computers, fans, projector, power tools and other small household appliances.
The USB port is for your phone, game player, ipad, USB fans, PS4, Camper, tail-gating, camping, kid’s soccer games etc.
Excellent Heat Dissipation
All of our power inverters are designed with smart cooling fan to reduce working temperature for safe using purpose.
And the aluminum shelf makes it even batter.
External Replaceable Fuses
Unlike other power inverters, we have designed this 500w inverter with external fuses, which is easy to be replaced and quite safe too.
Compact and Portable
This 500 watt power inverter is only 4.1x 6.7 x 2.2 inch, which is space saving and portable. It is powerful inside but small outside, so you can even put it in your tool bag easily.
I have burned up more than one inverter but this one keeps on going. Also it is very very quiet.
This is going to work great
This is going to work great ! for the up coming hunting season I will update later on performance !!! perfect size for what I needed it for.
package showed up promply. I have used inferior products that have blown fuses in my truck but this one is great. has two options for set-up, either clips for direct battery hook up or cigarette light
Portable power for laptops and other devices
I like the fact it comes with two sets of cables so it can be hardwired to your vehicle's electrical system or plugged into a power port for poratability. I've owned units like these for years. In wor
Works great !
Sent this as a gift to my son in NY , works great ,no issues so far .
Nominal input voltage:12.8~13.2 VDC
Operating input voltage: 10-15 VDC
Nominal output voltage:110-125 V AC
Continuous/Surge output power:500W/1000W
Input over-voltage shutdown:16±0.5VDC
Input under-voltage alarm: 10.5±0.5VDC
Input low voltage shutdown: 10±0.5VDC
Output wave: Modified sine wave
5V/ 2A USB port:1
AC charging port: 2
Operating Ambient tempreture range: 32-104 F
Product Dimension: 4.1x6.7x2.2 inch
N.W: 1.533 Ib
1 x Potek 500W Power Inverter
1 x Car Cigarette Plug
2 x Car Battery Clip
4 x Fuses
1 x User manual
● Potek also has the red 500 watts inverters for sale now.
● Warranty: 18-month
● Never run the inverter with any loads higher than 150W via the cigarette lighter outlet in your vehicles.
● please use the battery clamp cable with a connection directly to the 12V battery while you run any loads higher 150W but lower than 500W.
● Do not use high power electric devices such as hair dryers, electric heaters, curling irons, vacuum.
● Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
● Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter.
● Keep the unit away from water and flammable material or in any location which may accumulate flammable fumes or gases.
● To reduce the risk of electric shock, unplug the unit from the outlet before attempting any maintenance or cleaning. Turning off controls will not reduce this risk.
● The inverter draws low amperage from the battery with the main ON/OFF switch turned on and no load connected. To prevent battery discharge, turn the inverter off when you are not using it.
● Only connect the power inverter to a 12V battery or power supply.
● Do not let the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in a cool environment.
● Don’t use the inverter with a product that draws a higher wattage the inverter can provide, as this may cause damage to the inverter and product.