Potek provides a 18 months warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Potek’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
● Returns must include all accessories
● Items must include original packaging
● For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
● For non-quality related warranty claims, Potek refunds the cost of the product itself
● Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired 30-day after your purchasing date. For purchases not made directly through Potek’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Potek or Potek’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase
Potek’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● Potek must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● Buyer must provide the defective item’s visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through Potek or Potek’s authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Anker quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period-18 months.
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
When returning items with quality -related issue , Potek takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Potek does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
How to process your claim
Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to provide your proof of purchase ( usually order number or invoice ) , reason for replacement or refund , visible proof for defective item when you submit your claim with us . We will process your claim ASAP once receiving your email .